The Aiming High Short Breaks Team provides a range of activities for children and young people with disabilities and additional needs, from aged 5 up to their 18th birthday. Our programme of provisions includes a number of fully supported activities including group based, day trips and playschemes.
Who can access this service? Your child must:
- Be a resident of Stockport
- Must be under 18 years of age
- Must have a recently updated Early Help Assessment (EHA)
- Have a diagnosed disability - this service does not work with children with Attachment or Emotional/Behavioural conditions.
- Your child is unable to access mainstream activities
How does my child access this service? The EHA form is submitted to the children and young people’s disability partnership and the short breaks team will post a letter with information about potential activities your child could access.
Who can I contact with about this service? You can email the Aiming Team: email@example.com