Children's Centres provide a range of activities to support young children and their families.
These include access to the following:
- High quality early learning and childcare
- Information and advice for families
- Adult Learning and employment support
- Integrated child and family health services
Who to contact
- Children's Centres
Where to go
- Various sites across the borough please see website
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
Sure Start Children’s Centres offer a range of inclusive support for families with children under the age of five. This support is delivered in partnership with a range of other services, including midwives and health visitors.
Children’s Centres aim to be fully inclusive for families with either a parent or child who has additional needs or a disability.
Children’s Centres support parents to give their children the best possible start in life. This support is delivered through a range of fun sessions that will support your child’s development.
Children’s Centres also offer support for parents, especially those who wish to learn new skills or move into training or employment.
- Contact Name
- Please speak to a member of staff at any Children’s Centre
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0-4 years)
- SEN Provision Type