Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings
Stockport has a number of local cinemas that are hosting Autism friendly screening on a regular monthly basis.
What makes these cinema screenings Autism friendly?
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film.
- You will be able to take in your own food and drinks.
- You will be able to move around the cinema if you like.
- Parent/carers have to stay but all siblings are welcome.
To view all the autism friendly cinema screening in Stockport and what they are showing and when, click here.
Discounted Cinema Card for Carer to go FREE.
The Cinema Exhibitors' Association Card allows one parent/carer to go to the cinema FREE, when accompanying their child or young person with a disability.
All details of how to apply for this card can be found here.
Who to contact