Filling in forms for benefits such as Disability Living Allowance (DLA), benefits or tax credits can be challenging for parents. There are a number of webpages offering helpful guidance, or even who to contact if you are not able to complete the paperwork.
Here you will find links to a number of webpage that will help when completing DLA paperwork.
Alongside this there are 11 local advice centres, in Stockport who can provide information and advice on a range of subjects including:
- help to complete online application forms
- environmental issues
- leisure key applications and renewals
- help with benefits and tax credits
- consumer issues
- employment rights
- debt advice
We also have:
- free Wi-Fi
- free computers giving access to council services
- scanning facilities for Housing Benefit and Council Tax support documents
Most of our advice centres have a drop-in service. You can find out more about centres in your local area by clicking here.