Welcome to the Audiology service. We provide a full assessment, diagnostic and rehabilitation service for adults and children with hearing problems. If your child is having problems with their hearing they first need to see their GP or school nurse. If they are unable to help they will be able to make a referral to the Audiology team who offer a range of support and assessment, depending on the needs of the young person.
What we offer:
- Hearing assessments of babies, children and adults in fully sound-treated booths
- State of the art Digital hearing aid fittings - including the latest thin tube devices
- Hearing aid maintenance and support.
We also specialise in the following areas:
- Diagnostic testing for ear, nose and throat
- Children’s play audiometry
- Tinnitus counselling and management
- Speech testing
- Complex needs - dual sensory loss, learning disabilities, dementia etc.
- ABR (auditory brainstem responses) – adults, children and neonates
- Diagnostic assessments following new-born hearing screening
In addition, we provide:
- A well-established community service.
- Home visits if needed
Children’s Audiology 0161 419 4032