The Communication Trust is a coalition of more than 50 not-for-profit organisations, who provide support to children and young people with Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN).
The members of the Communication Trust offer a variety of services and information to all families in England. On the Communication Trust’s Local Offer page you will find a brief description of the services provided by each organisation, and can click on each one to find out more detail about its services.
Our work focuses on supporting children and young people who struggle to communicate because they have speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) as well as supporting all children and young people to communicate to the best of their ability.
We do this because our ability to communicate affects us in every aspect of our lives. Many children could be helped to communicate better and some children need really focused support to reach their full potential.
No child or young person should be denied that opportunity.
Please visit the Communication Trust's Local Offer webpage (click here) which:
• Lists all the Communication Trust's members
• Has a direct clickable link to each organisation's website
• Has a short summary of services that can be accessed by all families
• Includes telephone helpline phone numbers that are available to all families
• Includes clickable links to all email helplines that are available to all families
It is just one page and is designed to enable you to click through to the service that best suits you as quickly as possible - just one click.