We are working hard to deliver the best possible outcomes for children and young people, including those with Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
As part of this work we have co-produced with children, young people and families a set of outcomes which create a framework for measuring how well every child or young person, including those with SEND, reaches their own goals.
The proposed seven outcomes for children and young people are:
- I am confident and able to achieve my goals
- My voice is heard and acted upon
- I enjoy good health and wellbeing
- I feel safe
- I feel part of my local community
- I am happy and have people I can trust
- The people who love me and care for me are enabled to do this
We would like to know whether you think these are the right outcomes. We will use your views and opinions to confirm the outcomes and then to help improve the way local services are developed. The survey will help identify any trends or areas for further improvement in partnership with children, young people and families.
This survey is open to professionals and parent/carers and should take approximately 4-5 minutes to complete.
Thank you for taking time to respond.