This service offers support to any families who have a child with a brain injury who live in the Greater Manchester area. Support to families who have a child with an Brain Injury (from illness or accident) includes:
- Emotional support.
- Help navigating the social care, NHS and Education systems
- Opportunities to attend family fun days hosted by Child Brain Injury Trust.
- Information sessions about brain injuries at their child’s school (for peers or staff)
- Support for siblings.
- Attending MDT or school meetings.
- Applying for grants (i.e. for equipment or short-breaks).
- Signposting and referrals to local groups and organisations.
Pleased find attached our professionals referral form. Families can also self-refer by getting in touch with our helpline on: 0303 303 2248 or firstname.lastname@example.org . also attached is a copy of our general information leaflet.
We also have a wide range of resources, for families and professionals, available on our website: www.childbraininjurytrust.org.uk