Skip to main content

How to make a complaint

If you are not satisfied with your experience of services for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities you may want to complain.

You can complain to the following managers of each service:

Health Services:  Provider and Commissioner

Education and Learning:

Autism Team:

Aiming High Activities or 1:1 support

Social Care

School Transport

If you are not happy complaining to the mangers of each service, you can make a complaint by clicking here.