Stockport SEND Families: Parent/Carers support group
We are a parent run support group that recognised there was a huge gap and lack of funding to provide families who have children with additional needs quality time together. SEND families want to deliver activities the whole family can access together, to generate friendships and support circles in an inclusive environment where families feel welcome and supported
We have exciting news, and are delighted to announce the Stockport SEND Families Group are on the move. We will be based at The Rose Walker Community Centre, Essex Avenue, Cheadle Heath, SK3 0JA
New sessions from September will be:
- From 14th September 10-12.30pm Thursday fortnightly drop in.
- From 13th October 1.30-4pm family session the second Saturday of every month.
- From 6th October 5-8pm Friday fortnightly family session.
We are excited to be working in partnership with the Rose Walker Centre, and have more exciting plans in the pipeline over the coming weeks.
All drop ins, family sessions and meet ups will be on the open Facebook page, www.facebook.com/stockportsendfamilies and also will be on the new website which will be launched soon.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon, and a bright and happy future for Stockport SEND Families Group
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Faye Keating
- Contact Position
- Project Co-ordinator
Where to go
- The Rose Walker Community Centre
- SK3 0JA
- Wild Things soft play: £4.50 for the session or £7.00 including a hot meal deal.
- SEN Provision Type