Skip to main content


If you are unhappy about aspects relating to your child’s education provision, you have the right to make a complaint.

Early years and schools complaints procedures are available and can be used to register your complaint, these procedures can also be used if your child has SEN but they do not have an EHC plan, please see Stockport Council Complaints link below

If parents wish to complain about aspects of their EHC plan they can raise concerns with the SEN Service on 474 2525 in the first instance. There are also options of Mediation Service and Disagreement Resolution Service (please see links below).